Date: 30 – 31 January 2020
Location: Computer Futures Borsbeeksebrug 36/5th Floor, 2600 Antwerpen
Price: €990 (excl. VAT)
SAFe of Scaled Agile Framework, created by Deam Leffingwell is currently obe of the most implemented Scaling Agile Frameworks in Europe and US. Companies like Nike, Airbus, KLM, ASML, Telenet, Argenta,… implemented the SAFe framework to obtain a faster time-to-market, improve the quality of their products and services, improve the quality and employee engagement.
After the Leading SAFe training in November, Computer Futures and Out of Our Minds organize the “SAFe Scrum Master” training. During this two-day course, you will explore the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. As a Scrum Master, you need to understand the SAFe Framework but also how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach.
The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
This course leads to the SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) certificate 5.0.
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
What Attendees Get
- Printed workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- New Scrum Masters who need to perform the role
- Existing Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in the context of a SAFe enterprise
- Team Leads who want to understand the Scrum Master role
- SAFe Release Train Engineers who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role