We help teams to put agile software development principles into practice. We help organizations to manage transitions towards a new way of developing software, involving the right persons and teaching how to play new roles in the new ecosystem.
In practice this may mean::
- teaching the basic of agile software development processes;
- evaluating which model better fits the customer’s contexts and which predictable outcomes can be expected;
- kicking-off a transition towards a new software development process.
- supporting the team at the technical, methodological end process level, during its growth and transformation path.
- supporting the organization as a whole in the resulting evolution